Mitsubishi Pinin Shogun GLX GDI

rabbithunter

They are oversize - and depending on how central the body is on the chassis may need spacers or they might scrub on full lock. However - the SWB Pinin has such an itsy bitsy teensy weensy turning circle that you don't need to use at full extreme.

An added bonus is the extra 25~30mm height they provide. Your other half - if you have one, won't appreciate the noise they make on tarmac.

They are oversize - and depending on how central the body is on the chassis may need spacers or they might scrub on full lock. However - the SWB Pinin has such an itsy bitsy teensy weensy turning circle that you don't need to use at full extreme.

An added bonus is the extra 25~30mm height they provide. Your other half - if you have one, won't appreciate the noise they make on tarmac.

Cheers for thr info Dave , Can you tell me the size of tyres that will fit as i,am trying to price them before i get the jeep on the weekend also can you buy lifting kit,s for these .

Richard