for sale 12g hushpower, 223 with moderator

NGhost

12g Hushpower fair condition £70.

BRNO 223 almost new condution. Screw cut with moderator, bipod, scope rings, reloading gear £400. cost over £700 2 years ago only fired 50 rounds.

BRNO .22 rf moderator and bipod, scope rings £70.

must collect from oxford or could take to norfolk in a couple of weeks.

Hushpower: a few scuffs, and a repaired crack in the stock.

Was checked out by gunsmith who said it is safe.

Other wise good barel.

There is a piece of shot in the moderaror that roles about that I have not been able to shake out.

shoots well I have shot about 500 rounds in this condition (I got it like this).

With subsonics sounds like an air rifle.

I will gave a go at loading some pics.

post-7-1117964193.jpg

Edited by NGhost

the moderator for the 223 is a custom made one by Adenbourn field sorts it is proofed to 6mm (243). it is about 10 inches long. Based on the sako. Very efective on muzel blast. I think I paid 160 or 190 for it.

Not sure of the make of the rings. (I orderd the gun to be screw cut, and have good rings fitted for the scope). the pod on both guns are Outers (almost identical to harris but say "outers") they are 24"/13".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi nigel, i've just been out with the hushpower mate and i'm very impressed ,they're still noisy but nothing like a standard 12b , i managed to shoot a couple of rabbits on one of the fields before the others dissapeared and they came back within 10 minutes not like when using the normal 12b, many thanks for the extra bits you gave me it was very kind of you mate,i've already given a few bits away as the wife was giving me that look she gives me when i turn up with all kinds of strange things. many thanks mate :ernyha:

• 2 months later...