Cartridge belts.

when walking round my patch i use the belt,when shooting from a hide i take shells from an ex army ammo box i carry them in.its holds loads and wont fall over.i always sit or kneel in the hide so a belt is too hard to get to.loading a semi from a belt takes twice as long as from the box/pocket.loading a semi when all three shots have been fired at the same bird and its still flying takes ages,swearing slows me down :*) ,only had three birds with three shots once in three years.must be my cartridges :lol:

lb,we may be clay shooting with nick this summer.do me a favour ? if i shoot like a total **** dont mention it on here ? crate of falling over water in it for you  :lol:

My lips are sealed mate :D I may join you if my job as a sex instructor gives me time.

LB

Depends on what you're doing.

Sitting in a hide expecting lots of shots use 'em straight out of the box; shooting standing with nowhere to lay a box or walking up, use a belt.

I wear the belt low - more on the hips. Less likely to scratch the gun and the cartridges come to hand easier.

One thing though. I am fairly heavily built (yes, = fat b*st*rd) and many belts are a bit on the small size. But even if I get one to fit it still only has the standard 25 loops on it, and there's space there for about 10 more rounds. I wish us big guys could get factory belts with increased capacity. I know I could doubtless get one handmade, or buy two and splice them together, but that's not the point.

Sandy.

Could the “Sex instructor” and the “Orgasm donor” please remind me about these things :shoot: as I’m, a poor old **** and can’t seem to remember why I used to chase my misses up the stairs when we were younger. :devil::devil::ernyha:

G.M.

Because she nicked your wallet :P

LB

I use a belt - having a lot of loose cartridges in my pockets makes too much noise when I am stalking. I have six heavy rounds for charlie on the extreme right hand side, then fill the rest with whatever else I am using. That way I can always get what I want without having to look, or in the dark. It also means I dont get rubbish from my pockets mixed up with the rounds.

Badsworth