Auto Speed loader

Curly87

I am not quite sure how using a speed loader like that one would be compromising the safety factor?:lol:?

Plus say when you are out lamping on a landy it would be a lot easier using one of those, than fumberling around trying to stick 6 shells up the spout, do u not think?:D

I only have a 3-shot auto but would have thought that with a larger capacity mag it would be fairly easy to keep thumbing cartridges into the magazine in between shots. I can keep up a steady rate of fire with mine by topping up the mag and not letting it go empty. Not that I have needed to do so very often !

I only have a 3-shot auto but would have thought that with a larger capacity mag it would be fairly easy to keep thumbing cartridges into the magazine in between shots. I can keep up a steady rate of fire with mine by topping up the mag and not letting it go empty. Not that I have needed to do so very often !

My point exactly , it wasnt a critisism of you lloyd, its an observation of the times ,

just looking at the way the ad depics the shooter muzzle control and god forbid the gun fires accidently :lol: .

maybe its just me , i dont see the necessity of a speed loader for shotguns .

as the pirate says, you can keep up a steady rate of fire by normal loading.

just an opinion .

Martin

What the hell is that !!! It looks like a real pain in the *** to me . I have a silver browning , I think it has been made for the american market as it has a "litigation trigger " which means its takes a lot of pressure to pull the trigger . with the side back I can put all three carts in the bottom ( the first cracking through the loader into the chamber the others into the handle. WackWackWack BANG BANG BANG . By the pic it looks more trouble than its worth .

:devil: