the big shooting debate

beretta

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not cheerleaders.

I've been training them in barracking. Like a barbers shop choir. We've got tenors, baritones, the whole works. :hmm:

Yellow Bear's bringing his drum kit and squeeze box :blush:

:good:

We've even got one of the Essex boys come up for this. MC will be present, brandishing his Blaser F3. I'm not sure Worsley is ready for this :blink: :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by Chard

Perhaps Chard will bring along his mates from Worsley, the visually impaired scorers, that way they won't see any of Nicky's chips..?? :good:

Cat.

If he is that good then there shouldn't be any chips, Still he can always bully the ref's into giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I am going to ensure a good clean fight, and to heckle Nicky T in true Essex Stylie.

CCCOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE Nicky :blush: :blink: :hmm:

Chard,

I wasn't bringing anything as valuable as my F3 anywhere near Manchester, I have heard they will steal your fillings if you smile. :hmm:

If he is that good then there shouldn't be any chips, Still he can always bully the ref's into giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I am going to ensure a good clean fight, and to heckle Nicky T in true Essex Stylie.

CCCOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE Nicky :blink: :hmm::hmm:

Chard,

I wasn't bringing anything as valuable as my F3 anywhere near Manchester, I have heard they will steal your fillings if you smile. :hmm:

They won't know an F3 is valuable man. It's got a black action. It's only the high-bling stuff that's worth the money, innit. Carved game scenes with solid gold :good: inlay. They're the ones you want.

Blue flashing lights down the rib, you know the sort of thing :blush:

Handicaps don't count, the REAL winner should be on gunscore alone.

Mind you that does mean that Nicky T has to beat the Chardmeister by 5, that is something he will never do.

Blimey, you Essex boys.

It means I've got to beat Nick by 5.

He gets 9 added to his score, I only get 5 :good:

My F3 doesn;t have a black action, mine is an original one with the bronze coloured action. It does have a red glowy bead on the end of the barrels.

How many cartridges am I going to need for this gig?

You might have to tone that bead down, they could spot that from Salford. Stick a bit of chewing gum over it :good::hmm::blush:

Well, the monthly club comp that our gig coincides with is 100 birds. So bring more than that. Depends if you want another bash on Sunday before you go back to the Land of the White Stiletto :blink:

Edited by Chard

Jeezz,

You don't take hints very well do you?

You were meant to answer "Don't worry about cartridges, as our guest from the south we will supply you with some" :blush: :blink: :hmm:

You can **** right off, you Southern shandy-drinking handbag :hmm::hmm:???

It's the tradition oop North, that when you come to stay, you come bearing gifts. Nothing major, just a token gesture (something like a DT10 would suffice) :good:

Handicaps don't count, the REAL winner should be on gunscore alone.

Mind you that does mean that Nicky T has to beat the Chardmeister by 5, that is something he will never do.

Fighting talk hey :blush:

Does that mean you're joining in for a cheeky side wager? :good: