the big shooting debate

beretta

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day nearly comath.......... :good:

We have Worsley's praying mantis( NickyT) V.S Sale's 12 bore behemoth (Chard)........

I would'nt bet on either.........this is going to be very close......

I can't wait............I'm going to beat both :huh:

You'll need more than ******* 73 :hmm:

Are you still pointing at everything, google-eye? :yes:

Well I'm down for a 75 this week, i got a 74 last week :P

while you two scratch and handbag each other I shall just keep swatting them :huh:

I'm the pointing champion did'nt you know :hmm::good:

Plus I have a secret weapon............ :P

In your dreams - there's not enough sky for you. :good::huh:

I'll not bet either - its too even :hmm::hmm:

You're not shooting.

I want some loud drum solos and some rousing **** on the squeeze box, (when Nick's shooting) :P:P:P

Nick told me he likes "My Old Man's a Dustman" at max volume, just as he's about to call for the birds. He says it inspires him, or something :yes:

Do the St John's Ambulance lot know about this and the GMP (that's Greater Manchester Police MC). They will need the practice of major events with excitable crowds before the footie season starts next week.

I've just watched a film called the Karate Kid and I can absolutely guarantee the winner will be the one who spends all day Friday polishing my car :good:

I was thinking of going pigeon shooting on Saturday but I think I'll spend Sat. morning slapping on insect repellent and go and watch this battle of the decade. I would have watched it on "Match of the Day" but the Beeb would not pay the sort of money such a contest could command but it might be on Sky I suppose?

Mr Potter

PS what time is kick off?

Do the St John's Ambulance lot know about this and the GMP (that's Greater Manchester Police MC). They will need the practice of major events with excitable crowds before the footie season starts next week.

I've just watched a film called the Karate Kid and I can absolutely guarantee the winner will be the one who spends all day Friday polishing my car :good:

I was thinking of going pigeon shooting on Saturday but I think I'll spend Sat. morning slapping on insect repellent and go and watch this battle of the decade. I would have watched it on "Match of the Day" but the Beeb would not pay the sort of money such a contest could command but it might be on Sky I suppose?

Mr Potter

PS what time is kick off?

12 o'clock sharpish Mr P :huh:

Mr Potter is writing "War & Peace - the Sequel" :good:

I am not usually that slow but now every time I blink I get flashbacks of Brian's trousers :huh: well that and whenever I turn my back for a minute some bast*rd sneeks in and jumbles all the letters up on my keyboard.

Mr Topert

I've just had a thought. How many people are actually shooting on Saturday?

We don't want more than 5 or 6 in a group, or we'll lose the will to live while we're waiting to shoot :yes:

Might end up with two groups here :huh:

I only say this, because potentially we could have :

Chard

NickyT

NickyT's mate Tony

Nicky T's other mate

Anni

MC

Yellow Bear

Craig

Craigs mate Steve?

Magman?