Poor old Kevin Hunter

Deako

Read the article carefully, Kevin Hunter is his own worst enemy.

This is the part of the article that we should all remember;

"There are lessons in this for all of us who shoot, particularly on land where there is a degree of public access (legal or not). Perhaps the most important is to remember that there are some bolshie, militant trespassers around who think that God gave them the birds and the sky and the trees, and private land is theft. The law is not on their side - but it will come down on you like a ton of bricks if there is ever the slightest suggestion that you used a gun to threaten them to "gerrof my land".

The police, for their part, need to remember that there are many possible meanings of the phrase "I was threatened by a man with a gun". One of which is "I don't much like shooting anyway, and I don't see why I shouldn't walk my dog where I bloody well like".

I was interested to read about him taking advice on legal matters from unqualified people.

A sobering reminder that what we say on forums like these could be taken as gospel, even though we might not actually have a clue what we are talking about (though I am not implicating PW in this obviously).

If are going to act on advice on a legal issue, make damn sure it is from an individual qualified to give it or prepare to fail spectacularly in court. Simples.

ZB

• 3 weeks later...
Whilst I agree that the man is a complete c0ck, you have to admit that his little face and puppy dog eyes are very touching.

How can you make a statement like that ,as YOU dont have the full facts ? and as always the FULL story has not been told

So untill you know the FULL STORY FIRST HAND you need to keep your illinformed statements and opinions to your self

As i am activley involved in this case and numerous others, But you all need to know one thing Mr Hunter was infact Driveing an lgv with taco evidance on the days in question, also NOT the only person who shoots this land ,

you should be surporting the man as this is a clear injustice and if not sorted can and will happen again to some one else.

We will clear Mr Hunters name thats for sure. Then some humble pie needs to be consumed by one or to people

Whilst I agree that the man is a complete c0ck, you have to admit that his little face and puppy dog eyes are very touching.

Harsh.

As an ex copper, Deako will be aware that the police are always 100% right and there's no need to trouble anyone with a Court, trial or jury etc. Indeed, whatever is reported to the police (and what the police act on) must also therefore be 100% gospel all the time.

Ah, the good old West Midlands crime squad with their clear up rate, before the dark days of PACE and not having confessions beaten out of people in custody.

How can you make a statement like that ,as YOU dont have the full facts ? and as always the FULL story has not been told

So untill you know the FULL STORY FIRST HAND you need to keep your illinformed statements and opinions to your self

As i am activley involved in this case and numerous others, But you all need to know one thing Mr Hunter was infact Driveing an lgv with taco evidance on the days in question, also NOT the only person who shoots this land ,

you should be surporting the man as this is a clear injustice and if not sorted can and will happen again to some one else.

We will clear Mr Hunters name thats for sure. Then some humble pie needs to be consumed by one or to people

If that was the case then surely it would have been thrown out straight away, that blog was well written and seemed to spell the facts out pretty clearly.

As an ex copper, Deako will be aware that the police are always 100% right and there's no need to trouble anyone with a Court, trial or jury etc. Indeed, whatever is reported to the police (and what the police act on) must also therefore be 100% gospel all the time.

Ah, the good old West Midlands crime squad with their clear up rate, before the dark days of PACE and not having confessions beaten out of people in custody

:yes::):):)

i like the wit of the reply :)

I know Kevin Hunter and have shot with him at Garlands. He is a nice bloke with a heart of gold and a safe shot. I am apalled by the comments made by the member called Dicko or similar.

this is the whole point made in the blog that he's blown it somehow both to the police to arrested him and the appeal over revocation of his ticket, maybe its all untrue maybe he got his story wrong but whichever way there is more to it than meets the eye. Were it that clear cut his shooting organisation may have backed him but its not true that everyone was out to get him

Edited by al4x

this is the whole point made in the blog that he's blown it somehow both to the police to arrested him and the appeal over revocation of his ticket, maybe its all untrue maybe he got his story wrong but whichever way there is more to it than meets the eye. Were it that clear cut his shooting organisation may have backed him but its not true that everyone was out to get him

Sorry post had to be deleted, but there was no charges but save your comments till the whole True fact are published

Edited by Justintime