Training Seminar

Okay for all of those of you who are interested I will be holding a training seminar on a one on one basis in Coventry October 22nd and 23rd. The aim of this seminar is to advance the control of your dog, and to address specific training problems. If anyone has a puppy at that time I will also do a walk through of how to start a puppy in obediance.

The schedual will be fairly tight each day with lessons running:

8:30 to 9:30

9:45 to 10:45

11:00 to 12:00

12:15 to 1:15

1:30 to 2:30

2:45 to 3:45

4:00 to 5:00

and if we have daylight 5:15 to 6:15

This will allow for 8 dogs a day, it is therefore imperative that you PM me your training problems as you sign up so that I have a training plan and outline ready when the day arrives. The cost per person and dog will be 20 pounds. If everyone agrees than I do not mind if you sit in on other dogs thoughout the day on a spectator only basis. Could be one heck of a tailgate party..... :lol: My wife will also be available to answer questions concerning training throughout the day. Trix is a very competent trainer who can help you outside of the schedualed times with any other issues you may have....... relating to your dog....YP, LB... :(

Sign up here, then PM me your problem. Payment will be forwarded to Ernyha, who has graciously agreed to set up the training area for us.

So come on out, spend the day, socialize with other members, and have a great time.

Assuming they let you into the country NT :lol: I would like to have some on the Sunday as I will be shooting Saturday.

Two hours from lunchtime onwards?

Let me know OK?

I dont think Trix will have any trouble, but you might :/ I got a mate in customs NT!

LB :rolleyes:

Okay folks there are 3 spots left on Sunday: 8:30 to 9:30, 4:00 to 5:00, and 5:15 to 6:15.

9:45 to 10:45 Plexer

11:00 to 12:00 Riothedog

12:15 to 2:30 Lurcherboy

2:45 to 3:45 Darren M

For those of you that have booked be sure to send me a PM with a detail of the problems that you are having. Try to give me as much information as possible, as that way I can have things ready when we get together.

Edited by new to the flock

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I notice lb has picked the main Sunday lunch hour drinking time so that he doesn't have to cross the road from the park to the hotel and buy a round. :lol: B)

There are 4 watering holes within 1/2 mile of the place I picked for the training, pure coincidence of course. :ernyha:

• 2 weeks later...

Astra and I will love to come along, mrs pavman wants to go shopping in Coventry! its a fair hike so I may need to hotel overnight sat and wonder about the pups accomerdation?

Any you other guys staying overnight? and have got any ideas please advise, I will make a weekend of it and am sure we will pick up loads of help from sitting in as well as on our session.

pavman

:) I notice lb has picked the main Sunday lunch hour drinking time so that he doesn't have to cross the road from the park to the hotel and buy a round. :P:shoot:

There are 4 watering holes within 1/2 mile of the place I picked for the training, pure coincidence of course. :thumbs:

Your not as stupid as you look Ern :P I thought someone would pick up on it earlier than you did. Just goes to the level of inteligence on this site :lol::lol::D

LB :P

Jeff

I dont mind. If you are not bringing your dog , you do not need to book. Come on out and visit with other PW members. Have a GOOD TIME and ENJOY.... :lol:

To anyone that is planning to spectate, Please Remember that the main focus of this seminar is One on One sessions to address specific training problems. Please respect the training area and the Members training time by spectating from a distance.

And, don't bait LB, cos he will bite :D  :(  :o  :o

LB :lol:

Not to worry folks were having LB neutered before than... :o :D:D:)

Still some spots open on the Saturday, and one on the Sunday.

Book in and come on out.... :lol:

i here two house bricks are good just watch your thumbs when you smack them together ???

• 2 weeks later...