Leather Wellies?

Water Rock

I thought I would ask the experts. I live in the US and am looking for a nice pair of leather wellies. My buddy had a pair of hunters which he loved but they don't make them anymore. I don't really want rubber. Could you please help me out? If I had to get rubber though which ones should I buy? Thanks

if you want to come to the states and kill pigeons I have some sweet spots!

I have a pair of Dubarry leather wellies, lined with Goretex, for offshore sailing. Although I look like an utter nonce when wearing them, they are warm (without being too overpowering) and reasonably durable. Having said that, they don't get soaked in blood, cow muck and farm chemicals like my gumboots/shooting boots do.

Hi Water Rock

Dubarry are excellent my mate had a pair wore them every day for about 3 years he wore them for work as a gardener and he wore them for all his hunting and deer stalking aswell.Where abouts in the states do you live.I try to get out there a couple of times a year my mate lives south of Chicago. I fly out 29 september look out cabelas bass pro and gander mountain

Cheers Geordie

I thought I would ask the experts. I live in the US and am looking for a nice pair of leather wellies. My buddy had a pair of hunters which he loved but they don't make them anymore. I don't really want rubber. Could you please help me out? If I had to get rubber though which ones should I buy? Thanks

Try here......

Clicky

It's one Kay sent me.

:D