Chinese B2

cypher000

Hi Lefty478. Thanks for coming in. Guess I should know a bit about them. Much underrated and grossly maligned by the 'knockers'. They have their shortcomings, not all of them mind. I have had some real crackers, well made and very accurate too. Low powered, yes, but they can be stropped up if thats what you want. Trigger unit is their downfall,sadly. Me, I like to keep them at 7-8 ftp. It suits my needs for ratting purposes. Cheers mate. Cypher.

Hi Leftandright. I jumped for joy when I saw your post, some beautiful looking rifles there and no mistake. I would just love to have em and give em some tender loving care, but sadly they are all .22 and the flavour I am looking for is .177. What a heartbreaker this search is turning out to be. Everybody but everybody is yelling their heads off that .177 is the way to go, but nobody has one, or at least nobody has one they are willing to part with. I don't get it Leftandright, do you? Thanks for the offer. Regards Cypher

Hi Leftandright. I jumped for joy when I saw your post, some beautiful looking rifles there and no mistake. I would just love to have em and give em some tender loving care, but sadly they are all .22 and the flavour I am looking for is .177. What a heartbreaker this search is turning out to be. Everybody but everybody is yelling their heads off that .177 is the way to go, but nobody has one, or at least nobody has one they are willing to part with. I don't get it Leftandright, do you? Thanks for the offer. Regards Cypher

hi matey, if your going to use it for close ratting, i'd get a .22 . Rats are tough little fella's and a lower powered .177 wont always stop them.