• 2/ deer
    • 3/ badger
    • 4/ rabbit
    • 5/hare
    • 6/ cow
    • 7/ sheep
    • 9/ horse
    • 10/ pig

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN beleivable!!! Noel are you for real??

You posted a poll, do you even know what one is or how it functions??

What you have posted makes sense only to the saliva dribbeling spunk trumpets of the land from where you come.

Go and google poll threads or look at some old ones here, its a vote as to a choice between A and B or C etc etc, not a list of unfathonable things.

Acknowlege ................................................................................

hello Mars are you there, Acknowlege please...............................................................

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what i just realised? and this is really gonna blow you away :oops:

lamping is the ONLY time when the old idea of "if i close my eyes i cant see him, so then if i cant see him he cant see me" actually WORKS!! :ermm:

Edited by babbyc1000

yeah but you proberly shot at it i could add caravan but then it would give your experiance away .by most of the answer's on here it clearly states that maybe there isnt as much lamping done as people think .it was clearly a straight forward poll.

clearly a straight forward poll?:oops:?:ermm:?:ermm:? that it is not, what it is is neither clear, nor straight, nor forward. So here's a question, if you travel at the speed of light, and then put your headlights on, will it make a difference?

clearly a straight forward poll?:ermm:?:ermm:?:hmm:? that it is not, what it is is neither clear, nor straight, nor forward. So here's a question, if you travel at the speed of light, and then put your headlights on, will it make a difference?

yes, that means the light from the headlights will travel at twice the speed of light :oops:

you know what i just realised? and this is really gonna blow you away :oops:

lamping is the ONLY time when the old idea of "if i close my eyes i cant see him, so then if i cant see him he cant see me" actually WORKS!! :ermm:

not really,cos nocturnal mammals can pretty much see in the dark :ermm:

not really,cos nocturnal mammals can pretty much see in the dark :hmm:

:oops:

ok

fox closes its eyes, so it cant see the guy with the lamp. but because the foxes eyes arent showing up, the guy with the lamp cant see it :ermm:

theres always one... :ermm:

Edited by babbyc1000

yes, that means the light from the headlights will travel at twice the speed of light :oops:

It's no wonder you sell insurance and haven't got a proper job, twice the speed of light indeed. What would really hapopen is, nothing til you stopped then all the light will suddenly spill out all over the floor and strip the paint job off your car so there

It's no wonder you sell insurance and haven't got a proper job, twice the speed of light indeed. What would really hapopen is, nothing til you stopped then all the light will suddenly spill out all over the floor and strip the paint job off your car so there

:ermm: :ermm: :hmm:

because the new light is already travelling at the speed of light it will therefore double its speed, making it the fastest light in the universe, so it will turn red, yellow and blue and be allergic to kryptonite :oops:

:ermm: :ermm: :hmm:

because the new light is already travelling at the speed of light it will therefore double its speed, making it the fastest light in the universe, so it will turn red, yellow and blue and be allergic to kryptonite :oops:

This is correct, but wouldn't be the fastest light in the universe.

Why are boxing rings square?

It's no wonder you sell insurance and haven't got a proper job, twice the speed of light indeed.

The light would be traveling twice the speed of light, but you wouldn't be able to see it.. You wouldn't be able to see anything theoretically after you reach the speed of light.

yep, i learnt alot on my recent trip to yorkshire! :oops::ermm:

Hey listen fish face! You know how touchy you bog hoppers are about differentiating between North and South? Well we're the same, You went to SOUTH Yorkshire, not West, which is God's own County

Edited by fullbore

Hey listen fish face! You know how touchy you bog hoppers are about differentiating between North and South? Well we're the same, You went to SOUTH Yorkshire, not West, which is God's own County

ah, so your one of the west side benders then? i thought the only thing to the west of me was lancashire... :oops::ermm:

Edited by babbyc1000