Tika T3 .223 Lite

Lancs Lad

Anyone currently own one.

Im due for delivery on one very shortly, being a left handed freak there wasnt much available that met with my requirements, synthetic, .223, light weight, not stainless, proper left handed stock.

So, at the CLA I had a good long hard look and only came across the T3.

Going to be sticking a S&B 8x56 on the top, use for foxes and deer up in Scotland.

Anyone recomend a good ammo to go with the gun.

I'm a fellow lefty. I had T3 Varmints in .223 and .243. The best results I got with factory ammunition was with Federal 55gr Nosler Ballistic Tip. Homeloads were a considerable improvement. Whilst Federal/Norma/Sako factory rounds are pricey, the brass is of significantly better quality than Remington/Winchester/Privi etc, should you be planning to reload.

It arrived this afternoon. Didn't phone you though...just to annoy you! :hmm::yes::stupid:

Is that the new back end of a rangey I see there deako....................isnt that the better one..................

Is that what My hard earned time is paying for.....................cant wait to see the carrot vanners face.................must be hard.........with you going bust and all that.................

depending on twist mine is a 1 in 12 and shoots bullet on bullet at 100 yrds with a 40grn hornaday v-max (total flat shooting and verry HARD hitting) also try some fiocchi 50grn v-max slightly cheaper but still accurate. me and gazyapp have had 18 foxes over the last week with them.

forgot to add ppu also do a good 55grn softpoint that groups bullet on bullet but as they say what works in one gun might not work well in another :lol:

Edited by dan the gun