james bulger

huntercarbine

Well I'm off to carry out an evil crime. Its seems they go rewarded! In this instance we are shown to be a unjust nation where the backbone required to punish acts of unspeakable cruelty is sadly lacking. The sooner we punishment fits the crime no matter what age, religeon, colour or race then and only then can we move forward from this current state of affairs where the softly softly approach seem to rule unchecked and unchallenged.

why were these not tendencys spotted earlier,don,t tell me these two have never shown an inckling to causing pain and suffering to a living creature.if there parents were so caring what were two ten year olds doing being left to go to a shopping centre on there own.there are some people that are born bad,but a lot is down to the way they are raised and taught what is wrong and wright.the sooner the bleeding heart liberals that are supposed to help these kids, although they have never had kids or any experiance of real life are shown the door the better.

why were these not tendencys spotted earlier,don,t tell me these two have never shown an inckling to causing pain and suffering to a living creature.if there parents were so caring what were two ten year olds doing being left to go to a shopping centre on there own.there are some people that are born bad,but a lot is down to the way they are raised and taught what is wrong and wright.the sooner the bleeding heart liberals that are supposed to help these kids, although they have never had kids or any experiance of real life are shown the door the better.

Indeed, I didn't see the telly program but I would wonder what sort of parents could bring those two into the world.......

I dont think them being 10 years old is any sort of an excusse, infact to me it makes it much worse, if they were capable of doing that at 10 what could they do now ? another top example of the law in this country has no intention of protecting people so its little wonder so many would like to get there hands on the scum.

Well, im married with 3 kids, and have lived quite a bit in my 30-something years. So that cant be me.

Ok. Lets try this another way.

1: Mother of murdered child is quoted on TV saying that her life has been torn apart, how can she go on...ect...ect...ect.......

"I WANT TO FIND THE KILLERS SO NO OTHER PARENT HAS TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE"

Ok, this is something we hear a lot during interviews and speches via the press...mags..radio..whatever.

2: We take the advice from some of the great sages on this site. "BURN THEM ALL, SEND THEM DOWN THE WELL" (YOU GET MY POINT)

3: Turns out that person who killed the kid is only 12 years old. What the hell, they get hung/gas chambered/fireing squad.

4: Parent of murdering 12 year old is on TV saying.......wait for it..............you know what im going to say dont you...............

"MY 12 YEAR OLD CHILD IS DEAD! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? I DONT WANT ANY OTHER PARENT TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE!"

Its all very well saying shoot 10 year old kids who commit murder ect, but.......

A: None of you on this site would have the balls to shoot an unarmed child.

B: murder in any case is wrong. there is no ....BUT.

C: If you place any value on life, then try being a good soul, and do the right thing.

(i dont wish to fall out with anybody over hypothetical views, just as we dont agree, so lets play nice) :good:

I just read through and saw a thread by someone talking about baby P. I know someone in Wandsworth and when l last spoke to him he told me one of the two lads that were involved in the Baby P saga had boasted about what had happened (probably trying to make himself sound like a loony-toon so the real hard blokes in there would leave him alone.) Didn't work apparently he was recently forced out of a window top vent on the third floor. Didn't make the news obviously but the blokes who did it to him got 2 months in the lock-up and he's in traction.

As for the bulger two, there are ots of ways of looking at it. Born evil - no, they are just products of bad parenting and modern media (films etc). Are they irreversably warped - at 10 years old? Probably not, just filled with ideas and images of grand dellusure. Were they dealt with hard enough or even fairly enough? Probably not but they were 10, and who can remember what they did at 10 years old? They probably now (nearly 30) can't even remember it.

Do l fear for my children as a result of such incidences? Yes - l one, never let they out of my sight/missus's sight, two never leave them with people who we know wont give them the care we do and lastly we try to bring our children up so that they can tell us anything, so that if something untoward is happening in any part of their lives, whether they know its wrong or not we will hear about it to be able to do something about it.

T

it means this is being done to death :good: .

How would if feel? well, i dont really know. i hope i would have some rational thoughts still left after the shock. Would i want them dead?. BUT, as ive never (and pray i never) have to be in that situation i can honestly say that i wouldnt want another child dead, regardless. If we carry on promoting the revenge and retribution attitude, it only puts us in the same bracket.

Edited by MM