WHAT A FORGIVING WIFE SHE IS!!!

Frank

This is a followup story to the original saying how she has recovered.

Man blasts wife with shotgun after tumbling down a rabbit hole

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:35 AM on 04th May 2009

A woman is recovering in hospital after being shot by her husband in a freak accident beside a fishing lake.

Mandy Hudson, 49, was walking with husband Jon, 47, when he stumbled down a rabbit hole and his shotgun went off.

She was blasted in the ankle at close range at around 7.30am on Saturday at

Edited by MGMan

Hi Magman and FF. :good:

Im doing fine, lamping a lot for bunnys with my lurcher, have no guns as yet, their is some firearms changes over here, so am waiting till that all finishes, prehaps in a year or 2.. :yes:

Hope your both well.. :yp:

Frank.

talking from experience?! :hmm:

Abso flipping correctly :yes::hmm:

The wife broke her leg a few months ago when she trespassed in my garden shed (slipped on wet grass).

A nice ring to celebrate her recovery has resulted in endless rabbiting/foxing sessions with not a hint of a whinge :good: :yp:

I am the perfick hubby - there's nothing that a lady likes best than to show off new trinkets to her cronies - puts me in bad books with their partners, but hey, that's their problem :D:D:D

Don

Abso flipping correctly :yes::hmm:

The wife broke her leg a few months ago when she trespassed in my garden shed (slipped on wet grass).

A nice ring to celebrate her recovery has resulted in endless rabbiting/foxing sessions with not a hint of a whinge :good: :yp:

I am the perfick hubby - there's nothing that a lady likes best than to show off new trinkets to her cronies - puts me in bad books with their partners, but hey, that's their problem :D:D:D

Don

mine isnt interested in trinkets :D :(

she just wants to spend time with me and have romantic meals, etc :hmm:

I don't believe a word of it - you obviously have not spent enough on said trinkets - skinflint!!!!

A nice ring means that you can spend the equivalent on a gun upgrade.

Seemples :yp: :yes:

:hmm: :hmm:

shes latvian/russian, believe me they breed them weird over there - she also hates shopping :good:

Hates shopping :yes::hmm:

You really do need to do something about this - what use is a partner that doesn't comes back from retail therapy tired and weary 'cos nothing will fit/wrong colour/too long/made for teenagers/makes me look too old etc., etc :hmm::D

She'll be wanting to come shooting with you next - and after that it's all downhill fast :good: :yp:

I think that some forum members that live closer to you than I need to have a word in your shell like......

Don

Hates shopping :D:D

You really do need to do something about this - what use is a partner that doesn't comes back from retail therapy tired and weary 'cos nothing will fit/wrong colour/too long/made for teenagers/makes me look too old etc., etc :D :(

She'll be wanting to come shooting with you next - and after that it's all downhill fast :good: :yp:

I think that some forum members that live closer to you than I need to have a word in your shell like......

Don

:yes::hmm: :hmm:

this was in latvia in january...

untitled3.jpg

and guess who was taking the photos..... :D

untitled5.jpg

Edited by babbyc1000