the clubman

beretta

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we're back :hmm:

Didn't do too good there I don't think. It was tougher than we thought it would be and we dropped some silly birds. I was 10th overall when we left, though it carries on tomorrow, there are nearly 300 people in it over the two days, allegedly. This will mean I'll get shuffled further down the order, but hopefuilly not too far :blink: . No idea how we fared in the 2-man team part, because we couldn't be bothered waiting for the scores for the team things. It'll be inconclusive till they get tomorrows results anyway. My score was only 61/75 :lol: and for that to be 10th equal (when we left) was a bit of a surprise.

We'll see. I don't think either of us were pleased with our performance. I got 21 on skeet, 20 on DTL and 20 on Sporting. I think Nick was 20 on skeet, 17 on DTL and 18 on sporting (all out of 25), but not sure.

We met up with Craig (Timps) and Chris (Anni) then and shot the 100 birder sporting. Nice course with some good birds. Scores on the doors (I think) :

Chard - 81

NickyT - 75

Craig - 74

Anni - 72

:lol::lol::blush::blush:<_<

Could have been worse :P

Bumped into Ron (Berettaman1/Zippo) :lol: Nice to see him again, he was there for the 100 Sporting.

According to his post on Claysporting, he got an 89 :yes:

Edited by Chard

Sounds like a tuff one, but you haven't let the side down !!

So were there any cheeap carts ? did Nick spend his life savings on em ?

Cartridges weren't particularly cheap. I got them mixed up. They were selling Pro Comp for £160, and I accidentally looked up the price of Super Comp on Just Cartridges <_<:blush::blush: . They were £192 so I thought that sounded a good deal :blink: . Pro Comp are only £167 on Just Cartridges, so not a huge saving. I didn't buy any, as I've just bought loads of Eley Superb. Nick bought a few thousand but he needed some anyway

Was a good day out <_< . Enjoyed shooting with the lads

My 72 was abit so so :hmm: could have been worse could have been alot better :blink:

Chard shot quite well, Craig and Nicky shot well under there abilitys :lol: But they still beat me :lol:

I finished well and have found the way i like shooting, so I shall implement it tomorrow :yes: at catton.

I should atleast get a 73 :blush: :blush:

not a bad result though guys <_<:blush:

considering your only just ventureing out into the comp world i think your all doing great. :lol:

even annis going steady now. :blush::yes:

well done all. :hmm:

Cheers B. Definitely need to tighten up on this Skeet and DTL - sloppy, sloppy, sloppy :blink:

Any chance of you sneaking out for the 100 registered at Catton tomorrow? :lol:

Before you get your Go-Faster Blue CPSA Card out from its secure case Chard - the shoot at Catton isn't registered :blush:

That's right, it's a rear entry isn't it? <_<:yes::blush:

On the subject of non-registered competitions, can anybody tell me if I can get the scores from these (Doveridge today and Catton tomorrow) put on my CPSA record to go towards my classification? The lady at Doveridge told me that they won't be sending the scores in to the CPSA, but she thought I could tell them myself and they would check it with the ground and get it entered. :blink:

Do we know if that's a pissabollity?

Edited by Chard