the clubman

beretta

Date for your diary Chard: 20 September - 100 Reg Sporting, Spennymoor (North of England Championships) :hmm:

ps. Yes it most certainly is!!! Have you seen the price of petrol these days?? Tuppence a gallon when ar' were a lad! :stupid:

Spennymore? Are you making these places up? It sounds like something out of Lord of the Rings :D

Prince Aragorn from the Kingdom of Spennymore in Midworld :good::hmm: :look:

I'll diary that and I'll come over the Pennines with my army of Orcs and give you a damned good seeing-to :yes:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be there round about 11 ish :stupid: Rufforth here we come and hope i do better this time. :hmm:

Me too, the place is jinxed! I will see you there then, I will be there earlier to get some brekkie though :yes:

Go on Chard, live dangerously. The clean Northern air will do you good! (Proper north that is, none of this Cheshire "fake north" mullarkey! :D )

Me too, the place is jinxed! I will see you there then, I will be there earlier to get some brekkie though :stupid:

Go on Chard, live dangerously. The clean Northern air will do you good! (Proper north that is, none of this Cheshire "fake north" mullarkey! :yes: )

If I miss the turning off the A1 I'll be beyond the Arctic Circle :hmm:

Me too, the place is jinxed! I will see you there then, I will be there earlier to get some brekkie though :stupid:

Go on Chard, live dangerously. The clean Northern air will do you good! (Proper north that is, none of this Cheshire "fake north" mullarkey! :D )

It's 131.3 miles EACH WAY, allegedly :yes:

I'll think it over :hmm:

Edited by Chard

Is that all??

For me it's:

104 miles to Worsley

125 miles to Kegworth

143 miles to Grange Farm

157 miles to Doveridge

162 miles to Kingsley Moor

......... :hmm::yes::D:good:

I must actually be bonkers......

Man alive :stupid: it would be cheaper for you to buy a house a hundred miles form where you are now.

I know there's plenty of time for my classification, but I don't really want to go into B or C class, because I'm a snob. The only score I've got against my name so far is for that ******* Welsh Open, which was so bloody difficult that I only shot 67. If I don't get something in better than that, it's C Class here I come :lol: . That might mean I'll win £50 or so every 10 minutes, but I'd rather start off in A Class and get tested and stretched a bit.

Funny old game, as they say.

Blast - just as I finished filling the sand bags :good::yes::good:

:):) :(

That's not your name 2 places BELOW me is it, you tripe-eating Yorkshire sheep-worrier?

:)

Nooooo - that's the other one, although it does cause confusion from time to time. I'm sure he gets sent all of my prize money all the time by mistake :yes: He has an e on the end of his name though and is in B clarse, so there is a distinction :)

Edited by paulos