the clubman

beretta

Nooooo - that's the other one, although it does cause confusion from time to time. I'm sure he gets sent all of my prize money all the time :) He has an e on the end of his name though and is in B clarse, so there is a distinction :)

I find all that very hard to swallow :)

You have a habit of saying you can't make it to a shoot, then you turn up at the eleventh hour and try to do a hit and run on the prize pot. I know your sort. You did that in the Police Shoot at Worsley, but you just couldn't hack those Worsley floppers and droopers :):P :(

Back Door Bertie, that's you :yes:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find all that very hard to swallow :)

You have a habit of saying you can't make it to a shoot, then you turn up at the eleventh hour and try to do a hit and run on the prize pot. I know your sort. You did that in the Police Shoot at Worsley, but you just couldn't hack those Worsley floppers and droopers :):P:)

Back Door Bertie, that's you :yes:

You have found me out! Although "turn up at the eleventh hour and try to do a hit and run on the prize pot" is a slightly grandiose way of saying "turn up at the last minute once the hangover subsides and shoot like a load of poop!" :)

Worsley ground me down I'm afraid. I started great but soon my eyes were clouded and sore from powdering clays drifting by the end of my barrels :P:P

Back Door Bertie? Let's not go there! We all know you love your Bank Holiday Monday Catton Hall Rear Entry!! :(

You have found me out! Although "turn up at the eleventh hour and try to do a hit and run on the prize pot" is a slightly grandiose way of saying "turn up at the last minute once the hangover subsides and shoot like a load of poop!" :)

Worsley ground me down I'm afraid. I started great but soon my eyes were clouded and sore from powdering clays drifting by the end of my barrels :P:P

Back Door Bertie? Let's not go there! We all know you love your Bank Holiday Monday Catton Hall Rear Entry!! :)

:P:P :o

How very dare you! This could restart the War of the Roses :yes:

You tarp-shooting bogtrotters are all the same. You think you can come on here and malign my AA status in public :):) :(

I got my name on the doveridge score sheet :D:D:D

I'm now taking names for my entourage :lol:

I wish I could get involved in the war of the roses :good: but im from cheshire. Apparently :hmm:

I could take all you roses sniffers anyway B)

Why isn't your score on the Doveridge scoresheet?

I saw your name (just under Mr Beastall and above Mr Cockings :D :D :P:D )

But it gives the score as 0. I thought you hit a couple :P

I'm not in Lancashire either actually, so I'll be a conscientious objector in the War of the Roses bootyw.gif

Edited by Chard