You stop for a moment and get that sinking feeling...

gixer1

OOOOOOOOOO bogged wagons my favorite!!I have worked extensivly with recovery mechanics for the army , and man have I seen some sights, my most memorable being 2 CVRT ( Google all if you don't know what they are) 3 warrior and 2 crarrvs stuck all trying to help each other just before the final push into Basrah in 2003.Imagine my glee as we were tasked to go and please try to get at least one other crarrv mobile to enable us to try to shift the whole party.This was in the middle of the salt flats and under mortar and direct fire.........................oh how my sides ached with laughter!!

On a lighter note, loved it if my mate bogged his Hilux when out shooting in UK as with 1-2 other people we could simply lift the rear axle free and let the fronts pull us out, great bit of kit!!

Where did you buy them tyres, toys r us? Get some decent wellies on the thing! In all fairness it looks like you'd be pretty hard pressed to get that out no matter what was fitted, but at least you'd have more chance.

Buy a winch bumper and ground anchor. That way you can usually haul yourself out easily. The trick is to not dig yourself in by trying too hard to escape and start the boards and jacking a little sooner before you're past the point of no return :yes:

You need some proper rubber under your arches mate. :yes: Only once ever had a feeling of not getting the motor back up the fields. A quick dig on one side and steady power and these mickey thompsons soon had us on our way again. Mid winter on a very boggy field. Not cheap mind... :lol:

post-8486-1252362359.jpg

Happened myself and my lamping buddy podge on saturday night i had just shot a vixen from the roof and we were driving over to pick up the fox when the jeep-an isuzu trooper just went from under us the exact same way as that!We stuck it in reverse and planted the throttle and somehow got it out..it was fair going on just semi off road tyres :yes:

post-6430-1252364155.jpg