Newbie in N.yorkshire.

Mr5050

Hi to all :no: I'm new to air gunning after a few years out. Now the proud owner of a s410 and loving every moment of it! Damn accurate these air arms are! Any tips on ammo type wouldnt go a miss! I've heard .177 can over penetrate? Above all congrats on a fine website! ATB Danny.

Welcome to the site. Which side you from East or West Whitby?

Thanks for the warm welcome all :yes: East or west Whitby? Er... Somewhere between the middle to one end :D No offense but I've already had one rifle stolen so I'd rather not advertise my whereabouts :D

Like I said, no offense lol But honestly, you nevver know whos reading these posts and whitby is a small enough place :good:

No offence taken. Was only written as an ice breaker. Personally airguns and airgunners are of no interest to me.The one's I know around here are young lads who shoot at beer cans down in the Cala beck, which is a pain in the a** when theres pellets whizzing around above mine and my dogs heads.

Ah I see B) Thats kind of the nuisence air gunner that we could all do without. But the bit about having no interest in air guns or air gunners? ;) Er... What do you use to dispatch quarry?

Have a look top left of the forum page - should give you a clue- its mostly a Shotgun forum buddy

Les :good:

Have a look top left of the forum page - should give you a clue- its mostly a Shotgun forum buddy

Les :innocent:

Doh! :P You know I never noticed! Well we all do the same job even if the tools are slightly different :P I'd love to get a FAC and have some of the shotgun scene but seems alot of hassle to get a FAC.