thought i would share this with you

Fleabag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Fleebag,

I fail to see how that is good or clever. I take it was a cf - 22-250 or something the like? Waste of money if you ask me - and knowing a few FEO's, l think they would take a dim view to you shooting like that with a cf.

T

Was a 223.

What would be an appropriate calibre for shooting at that distance then? :hmm:

Sorry Fleebag,

I fail to see how that is good or clever. I take it was a cf - 22-250 or something the like? Waste of money if you ask me - and knowing a few FEO's, l think they would take a dim view to you shooting like that with a cf.

T

Waste of money, thats the shooters choice and nothing to do with anyone else.

as for foe,s taking a dim veiw i have vermin listed on all of my cf rifles, as do most folk on here.

shot was safe, get over it.

Edited by markbivvy

Sorry Fleebag,

T

You obviously have a problem 'seeing other stuff too as flea has an "a" in it, innit? :good:

I don't think he was asking you, just letting you see a recording of a shot that had been planned and executed perfectly. If you cant 'see the satisfaction taken in varying someone,s vermin control on a nice warm sunny afternoon then maybe your confined to crawling and sneaking around with a smaller calibre every time - or restricted in some other way? Maybe lacking the confidence to use a rifle at less than it's full potential?

If you really think your FEO friends would take a dim view of a perfect shot then they must be right saddo's.

I trust you can educate us all about how should a C/F be shot like?

Edited by Dave-G