thought i would share this with you

Fleabag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a waste at all :cry1: Enjoying his hard earned cash imo :lol:

Anyways how much does a box of 223 set you back then ? 243 is about £10 for Privvi's or £20-25 for a good brand :good:

about the same as that. .222 is £9 for PPP and £17 for remmies.

Nice shot.......but i bet you couldn't put a Roundtrees Fruit Pastel in your mouth without chewing it

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
about the same as that. .222 is £9 for PPP and £17 for remmies.

Nice shot.......but i bet you couldn't put a Roundtrees Fruit Pastel in your mouth without chewing it

Phil

your right been trying for weeks now to prove you wrong. hooked on them now. :hmm:

love it, and just for tommo, i regulary take rabbits out between 250-350 yards with my .223 and to be fair i enjoy blowing the little critters to pieces on my permissions where i have been asked to erradicate as many as possible.

Great shot mate keep it up! :blink:

Nice shooting there :blink:

It makes me laugh when people winge and moan about long range shots, or is it that they cannot be bothered to put in the work and effort involved in taking those type of shots,

therefore labeling long range shots unacceptable and un sporting :blink: Putting the time and effort into getting the correct load working to 1 -10th of a grain and to 1000th of an inch to get the load that is needed to be as precise as possible and going into the field and getting the distance windage working out the compensation for both, taking the shot and hitting the target, well done that man you deserve it :blink:

And for those minority that must have a little winge!!!

I ask you, at what range do you consider to be acceptable 50yards maybe or can we go to 100yards 150yards even or can we push the boat out and maybe go 200yards. :lol:

Or is the reason you winge a bit of "i cant do that with my rifle" :lol:

Nice shooting there <_<

It makes me laugh when people winge and moan about long range shots, or is it that they cannot be bothered to put in the work and effort involved in taking those type of shots,

therefore labeling long range shots unacceptable and un sporting :unsure: Putting the time and effort into getting the correct load working to 1 -10th of a grain and to 1000th of an inch to get the load that is needed to be as precise as possible and going into the field and getting the distance windage working out the compensation for both, taking the shot and hitting the target, well done that man you deserve it :good:

And for those minority that must have a little winge!!!

I ask you, at what range do you consider to be acceptable 50yards maybe or can we go to 100yards 150yards even or can we push the boat out and maybe go 200yards. :yp:

Or is the reason you winge a bit of "i cant do that with my rifle" :oops:

I wouldnt winge but i couldnt do it with any of my rifles, would love to learn how. are there any courses etc where you can get help with this, I agree adds a whole lot more to your shooting if you can pull that sort of shot off

Doc

What mag of scope were you using for the 260 yard shots?

I'd never even SPOT those rabbits with the 8 x 56 on my 22-250!

Some good shots, and as for wasting money... Costs me 50p to reload, and probably much less for a .223. That shot's worth 50p of anybody's money!

I was on 20x for the shot, I find my targets with binos first. I have my dial in ranges stuck on my scope flip up covers, and windage in my head. if you look at the longer clip you can see on the 320 yard rabbit head shot how windy it is by the trees blowing around. <_<