Browning Medallist

markb

Hi guys, 1 Browning Medallist 12 gauge, 70mm chambers and 28 inch Barrells, complete with all chokes,

some rust in places wood work in good condition, the gun is in good working order

offers around £375 + RFD cost's if necessary, all usual certificate conditions apply

pm if interested

If you want pictures pm me your email, I can't be ar55ed with flicker or what ever you call it as we are still on wind up internet and it takes way too long to register etc etc etc. and I've used the word "offers" in the advert, so make an offer, obviously I have a minimum price and you have a maximum price in mind but thats what you call haggleing :P it's all good fun, how lucky do you feel. :innocent:

ps everythings abit slow at the momment as I've got a stinking cold

The rust is mainly on the left side of the barrels near the muzzle end, basicly its from were I've proped it up against fences etc when I've been out with it.

pretty sure it's not pitted the metal and would probably clean up with some elbow grease :innocent:

yep I was right a bit of elbow grease and the rust has gone

Edited by markb

Im good thanks. Pleased with mine I must say, does the job, its just the numpty who points it thats the cause of my poor shooting !

Ive not been out on the clays now for quite a few weeks, actually missing it, I am aiming to get out in Oct again with a bit of luck, just not had the time recently.

You been out much ? I have read you have a 4 legged friend now, hows it going ?