Single Point " Shotgun 'Sights' ?

donky7

asking on behalf of an old friend.................

"I had one, about thirty years ago. Just a plastic rod ye stuck to the end of ye gun. Most basic one they did. And, the first time I used it, I vaporised a running rat, virtually without thinking about it.

I believe I did so because I was seeing what looked like a bright red tennis ball tracking the rat.

Now, try as I might, all I can find is a load of waffle about Clays, Dominant Eye Correction, and I found a photo of what an " Easy Hit " fibre optic 'bead / sight' looks like. Worthless, to me. I couldn't even see the thing at the end of my barrel!

And, let's make this clear: I want to SEE the damn thing. Like I could with my old Single Point. That red ball made me deadly, over night. Without it? I'm hopeless

I've searched Google till my head hurts. Anyone got a Single Point I can convince them to sell me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone offer any help..B) thanks.. donks.

any more info on the size?

i have a fibre optic bead/rod on one of the mossbergs, it clips onto the rail and is held with magnets (tho i used wire for extra security).

anyway the end of it is maybe 5 times the size of a standard fibre optic bead, tho its nowhere near tennis ball size B)

think i got it from midway