R.I.P Bailey

JDsniper

My sympathies with you we all hope our dogs will pass

comfortably in their sleep with no pain, when the worst

happens and we have to make that descision it is the

hardest thing we ever have to do. I hope I never have

to do it ever again but if it is to prevent a friend from suffering

further I know I must.

In memory of Fern , Scout and Spinner faithful to the last.

Hi Folk just a big thank you for your messages

And could anybody help me out i have laid bailey to rest in the family garden i actual did it the same night he left me. But i would like to create some sort of plaque not to big and in your face just his name really but i am not very skilled when it comes to crafts and i am not sure what to use as it has got to stand up to the elliments.

Had a simular experience with Teal, my springer. Went down the same road as yourself with the vomiting, antibiotics blood tests, not eating or drinking and two trips to the vets. Not once did the vet say 'bring her in tomorrow and we'll x-ray her' Now i'm not a vet and call me old fashioned if you like...but these symptoms sound as though they can be quite a regular thing with dogs and so vets must come across them often, so why don't they act fast?:good:??.

I stayed with Teal and fed her water through a syringe all the afternoon and night just to keep her hydrated, as her hydration level was very low and thought i might lose her . The next morning she wanted to go out across the fields where she passed a pebble about 1'' in diameter and was then very much back to her normal 100mph self!!! .

The feelings and emotions i had while Teal was ill were ones that i know one day will be with me and others like me again. Knowing that we might lose or have lost our dear friend, our family member, our shooting buddy and the one which at times has made made us smile and laugh is utterly devastating to say the least!

My thoughts are with you matey .

it just came accross as if they were just after my cash not the welfare of my boy
So sorry about your loss mate.My dog kara passed away a few weeks back we all miss her dearly.think about her all the time.I also think you are correct in saying that they are only after cash and not the welfare of the dog.Keep your chin up mate your dog like mine is around us and they will be looking out for us r.i.p kara r.i.p bailey never forgoten.Nice words about bailey you posted god bless.