FUD Pigeon Decoys

webber

very strange how only people who make or sell other decoys dont rate the new decoys :yp: :welcomeani::hmm::D

I wondered if someone would come out with that one. And can I just say that the decoys I sell do not bare any relation to FUD's in that they perform a totally different function within the pattern and as such are not going to affect any possible sales I may get. In other words I have nothing to gain from saying that my opinion of them is a negative one and nothing to lose if they turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread. :)

Good luck to the guys that have worked hard and spent lots to get them onto the market but as I said , I've stepped off the trendy roundabout :hmm:

GH

Guest topshot_2k

i got a few of these, tried them at weekend and they did the trick, 26pigeons in the bag. only thing that i can think of is movement or lack of it but overall they are very good. :good:

Lancs lad pull back a bit? realise its a new (to the pigeon shooter) product and lets face it it is at the high end of things cost wise based against 10 flocked shells, now if these things do work have no fear word will spread quickly and as I know only too well the lure of another potential "killer product" will soon find fingers reaching for a wallet!

Opinions are that opinions, just because others differ from yours dont be arrogant and deny them via ridicule, ITS NOT BIG AND ITS NOT CLEVER, prove the worth of these things and the reservations of those who rightly say "lets wait and see" will quickly diminish.you are in apostion do do just that are you not? so get out there and do it, why do you think Chris green is regarded as the guru? simple he uses his products to good effect and proves they work.

cheers KW

May i add,

I am not the worlds best at pigeon shooting as i've not been doing it for so many years. But one of the things that stopped me from going out was the fact that when i started my vehicle was just a poxy hatch back that i could only just fit my wellies in. Basicly i looked at trying to save space and a doz or so full bodied plus flapper and magnet then shot gun cartridges maybe some snap and flask soon filled what lille space i had. No chance of asking another gun to join me as the only room left was upstairs !!!

So if i could have used something that saved all that space then maybe i would have got out more often, very likely.

how many of the well seasoned, world champion, pigeon shooters frowned upon the shell decoys when they came out??? or a thing that made dead pigeons spin through the air like a helicopter, floaters, flappers, or lofters :good:

So things change maybe not always for the best, But they still change,

I bought a box and will try them out,thats what its all about. If they work then i would use them against the full body bulky type for the simple fact they are more compact easy to carry and store.

May i add,

I am not the worlds best at pigeon shooting as i've not been doing it for so many years. But one of the things that stopped me from going out was the fact that when i started my vehicle was just a poxy hatch back that i could only just fit my wellies in. Basicly i looked at trying to save space and a doz or so full bodied plus flapper and magnet then shot gun cartridges maybe some snap and flask soon filled what lille space i had. No chance of asking another gun to join me as the only room left was upstairs !!!

So if i could have used something that saved all that space then maybe i would have got out more often, very likely.

how many of the well seasoned, world champion, pigeon shooters frowned upon the shell decoys when they came out??? or a thing that made dead pigeons spin through the air like a helicopter, floaters, flappers, or lofters :good:

So things change maybe not always for the best, But they still change,

I bought a box and will try them out,thats what its all about. If they work then i would use them against the full body bulky type for the simple fact they are more compact easy to carry and store.

Well, Dougy, you really must take a load or gear with you. Which really just goes to show how much choice there is out there already!

Like you, I've taken that much stuff that I've had to make three trips to get it all to where I wanted to shoot. I literally have a shed full of gear(albeit not that big a shed) but lately I've just been out with a dozen shells and a couple of floaters with the view that it will work or it won't. As we all know what pulls them birds in one day will have little effect the next. Its taken me a long time to come to this conclusion and in a way the launch of FUDs is just bad timing .

A few years ago I would probably have snapped them up but people change as does all things.

Lancs Lad, I didn't realise it was you guys or I would have introduced myself on Saturday! I really do wish you all the best with them!

And for the record, I have never said they were not good, I just don't have the need for them at the moment.

GH

I spent sunday having a walk around with the Family GH.

Although I did nip in to the tent just to get a sale as I cant resist them.

Derek SNR would have been the big bloke, ie the biggest one there and the one doing the cooking, hes our camp beotch..

For all the armchair ones out there, lets leave it at that, nuff said. :-)

Lets see what the guys out in the field using them say as if we dont have them then we dont know. Ill leave it there, no more smart sniping or back biting lets have the product do the talking, we have explained the features and the benfits and how best to put them into practice.

I sit back, have a stella and take some more pills to ease the pain................Better had coz its duck shooting tomorrow.

Best Wishes. :good::hmm:

I know of a gunshop in the aberdeenshire area that is selling these decoys also so you must be able to but these from many shops around look a decent decoy though i have a order in soon for pinkfoot decoys to test them myself cant be any worse than them socks though

Regards

Which store?

For all the armchair ones out there, lets leave it at that, nuff said. :-)

Lets see what the guys out in the field using them say as if we dont have them then we dont know. Ill leave it there, no more smart sniping or back biting lets have the product do the talking, we have explained the features and the benfits and how best to put them into practice.

:good:

best Wishes. :good::good:

your learning a good product will sell itself, mind packs of 10 would have been better even if thay had cost another fiver say!!

oh and as for the knee? try a total knee replacement and a new knee cap thats PAIN big style get my stitches out tommoz

cheers KW

Kdubya has had his left knee completely replaced on 9th sept...

I had a partial right knee replaced 28th june im back shooting and playing golf and keith has been out twice shooting..

LL i believe you have had an arthroscopy both KW and myself have had these in the past and i was playing golf within a couple of days..

Yours must have been serious to still be on pain killers.. :good: :good:

your learning a good product will sell itself, mind packs of 10 would have been better even if thay had cost another fiver say!!

oh and as for the knee? try a total knee replacement and a new knee cap thats PAIN big style get my stitches out tommoz

cheers KW

I have already asked the question about doing the in packs of 12............Im one step ahead,,,,,,,,or is that 2 steps....

As for the knee....I got my "special shoe" today...........1/2 inch on one side......the replacement is a bit off yet,,,,but he did mention something about breaking my knee joint..........................which I do not look forward too..........................

Mind you...............the drugs will be good...............

Kdubya has had his left knee completely replaced on 9th sept...

I had a partial right knee replaced 28th june im back shooting and playing golf and keith has been out twice shooting..

LL i believe you have had an arthroscopy both KW and myself have had these in the past and i was playing golf within a couple of days..

Yours must have been serious to still be on pain killers.. :oops:<_<

Ah.....Cat 3 Osteoarthiritis in my knee, no carteldge at the back, bone on bone damage, shaved bone out of the joint to ease the rubbing..........not bad for 35......oh, and it was the 3rd arthoroscopy...........in the last 5 years..

As for playing golf............................you had a vasecomy yet.............I wont tell you what I was doing the night after................................lol.............. :good::good:

Does this mean you won't be sending me any more PM's :good:

Funny how they seem to be late on , but i guess you answered that above :good:

Im just an insomniac.....................and had run out of stella.

Bygones be bygones if you agree....................lets let the others do the talking and leave the flaming out of it, Ill appologise on open forum.

So there you go. :oops:<_<