Price of respray?

Edward

At the moment I am looking for a vehical (to be my first), but tere are NONE in the colour I want which is black.

I was thinking if I say got a white one with the odd scratch here and there, stripped the interior out myself and had it professionaly sprayed inside and out, what would be the cost of it?? :good:

My mates dad had his porsche respray and it 'apprently' cost 10 grand but it cant cost that much :good:

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

It's so not worth it and most non insurance backed resprays are a dogs breakfast - overspray on window rubbers etc and when you come to sell your car and it shows on the HPI check that it has changed colour and there's over spray on the window rubbers no one will buy because they will think it's a rebuilt cut and shut.

Look harder or stop being a girl about the colour of your car. Or you could bin your black high heels and get some brown flats and then look for a car that's tan or beige and matches.