ignorant

knighty

never before have i been on a forum with such ignorant members no one answers posts to new members not even a welcome looks like you have to be one of the clique

so shove your forum where the sun dont shine dont bother to answer this post(no doubt loads of replys to this post) cos i wont be here to read it

GONE TO A MORE FRIENDLEY PLACE .......

never before have i been on a forum with such ignorant members no one answers posts to new members not even a welcome looks like you have to be one of the clique

so shove your forum where the sun dont shine dont bother to answer this post(no doubt loads of replys to this post) cos i wont be here to read it

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/12977....ow_Unicorn_Fanz

here apparently

Christ, if you think that's bad, wait 'til you try and buy something off the sales section.

Try getting yourself a girlfriend.

..and it's "friendly" by the way.

...and we all know you're sneaking back to read these posts.

Try introducing yourself :good: