USA prices versus UK prices

Browning

Just ordered a set of RCBS dies in .243 caliber, and a set of RCBS scales from Cabelas.....total cost $83....approx £44.

Total cost for equivalent in the UK ? Around £80 inc postage.

Got them shipped to Mrs Brownings boss in the US, and he's bringing them to UK for me week after next when he visits.

My local gunshop tells me his margins are very tight.......so who's making the money here?

Wonderful place to buy from the good old US o A. I have a contact in the states. I sold this lot a few weeks ago for a quality bargain of £170 inc p & p. Also making me a tidy profit

The RCBS scales and the RCBS carbide dies were brand new

I can't believe with all the so called rifle shooters on here a quality Dillon 550B wouldn't whet there appitite :lol: B) :D

Edited by jonno 357

The USA is great to get stuff from, in the spring I bought a MEC steelmaster 3.5" 12g reloader, 20lbs of Hevishot, 20lbs of steel shot, a 3" MEC conversion kit, 200 3.5" cases & wads, 200 3" cases & wads and a few other bits and saved myself about £150 on what it would cose from the UK, even after shipping and taxes.

Cooky,

Beretta USA won't ship to UK customers but try Avalon Guns in Somerset, They can get you most Beretta bits and cheaper than GMK.

Mark.

The USA is great to get stuff from, in the spring I bought a MEC steelmaster 3.5" 12g reloader, 20lbs of Hevishot, 20lbs of steel shot, a 3" MEC conversion kit, 200 3.5" cases & wads, 200 3" cases & wads and a few other bits and saved myself about £150 on what it would cose from the UK, even after shipping and taxes.

Cooky,

Beretta USA won't ship to UK customers but try Avalon Guns in Somerset, They can get you most Beretta bits and cheaper than GMK.

Mark.

Cheers Mark i was talking about Cabelas though

I tired to order a Truglo bead and when it comes to the actual ordering is says

Item Restricted

We're sorry, but the following item(s) cannot be shipped to your shipping address. Please make a selection below:

Edited by cooky

• 3 weeks later...