Catton Hall 100 Bird Reg 25th Sept

Chard

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be heading up that way this weekend to shoot a FITASC shoot at Llandegla SG, I've heard it's a nice ground, have left it to my mate to get us booked in. :hmm:

I used to shoot Catton Hall regularly, back in the days when I was doing up to 3 x 100 birders in a day. <_<

The only downside was there were too many "Chard like" Northerners up there who spoke with funny accents, wore cloth caps and shot side by side hammer guns, shouting "Eeh, by gum, that were hard..!!" every time they missed a pair. :P

Happy days.

Cat.

I hope to be heading up that way this weekend to shoot a FITASC shoot at Llandegla SG, I've heard it's a nice ground, have left it to my mate to get us booked in. :hmm:

I used to shoot Catton Hall regularly, back in the days when I was doing up to 3 x 100 birders in a day. <_<

The only downside was there were too many "Chard like" Northerners up there who spoke with funny accents, wore cloth caps and shot side by side hammer guns, shouting "Eeh, by gum, that were hard..!!" every time they missed a pair. :P

Happy days.

Cat.

:good:

If the FITASC targets are on the compact layout, looking up the hill, you'll have some fun :D:good::good:

Even Beretta didn't like them :hmm:

nobodys propping me up the bottom :D:good::good:

cat :good: at least you should have good weather this weekend, i thought about doing the fitasc but then remembered i dont like it :P:hmm: good luck with it old capt <_<

Cheers Matey, I don't shoot much FITASC either but I'm looking forward to this one, let's hope I can get booked in? :hmm:

Cat.

We normally arrive about 10:30, I think <_<

Quick brew then away. We haven't sorted out transport yet, after my kind offer of driving was poo-pooed :hmm::P:hmm:

Thats because we poo-pooed in your car last time you drove us :good::D

We might as well meet at your house and take it from there, 10:30 seems a good time to get there.... So if you are driving we can set off at 10:20 if me or Chris then more like 9:30 ish :good: :good: :good:

Thats because we poo-pooed in your car last time you drove us :P:lol:

We might as well meet at your house and take it from there, 10:30 seems a good time to get there.... So if you are driving we can set off at 10:20 if me or Chris then more like 9:30 ish :lol::lol::P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bunch of twa-hats.

I'll drive slowly :lol: . I don't want any pebble-dashing on my seats :sneaky2: