Catton Hall 100 Bird Reg 25th Sept

Chard

Sounds like somebody has been telling them porkies about what class they're in :lol:

Can't see the point of doing that, really :yes:

My score is a mystery (again). I've spoken to the CPSA, who say that I'm down as a no-show, which they say could mean that I didn't hand my card in (which I did) and I've spoken to Catton Hall, who say they have me down as a mediocre 76 and they reckon that's what they entered onto the CPSA software when they submitted the results electronically. Somebody's talking out of their harris, so I've politely suggested that they sort it out between themselves. :good:

Even more depressing is that my Doveridge effort is on there from Sunday - I didn't think that was registered. It obviously was. :yes:

It does seem that way doesn't it - whether they'll do something about it though is another matter entirely :D

I reckon that Weasley screwed you over again; destroying the evidence before he could get caught! :lol:

I'll check out the Doveridge scores now :lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having looked at the C Class situation from Catton, the 3 people that showed above you on the Catton site are J Guy, P Evans and G Ellis.

P Evans is OK, but J Guy is B Class according to the CPSA (naughty boy) and G Ellis is not on the CPSA score sheet at all, he doesn't appear to be a member :yes:

In that case, I reckon you should have been 2nd in C Class :good:

Sounds like somebody has been telling them porkies about what class they're in :good:

Can't see the point of doing that, really ???

My score is a mystery (again). I've spoken to the CPSA, who say that I'm down as a no-show, which they say could mean that I didn't hand my card in (which I did) and I've spoken to Catton Hall, who say they have me down as a mediocre 76 and they reckon that's what they entered onto the CPSA software when they submitted the results electronically. Somebody's talking out of their harris, so I've politely suggested that they sort it out between themselves. :sick:

Even more depressing is that my Doveridge effort is on there from Sunday - I didn't think that was registered. It obviously was. :hmm:

Sand bags :yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks nick looks like me and maglad are also missing off the list :blink:

Whats the point in paying if they cannot be ***** to add you to the list . T ossers

Will be a phone call in the morning :P

How did the Magmen get on?

In fairness to Catton, at least they're willing to do something about any discrepancies that are brought to their attention :yes:

Updated Catton Results

How did the Magmen get on?

In fairness to Catton, at least they're willing to do something about any discrepancies that are brought to their attention :good:

Updated Catton Results

Phoned the cpsa this morning and had a phone call this afternoon from the cpsa saying our results will be added tomorrow :good:

But the lady said i was the 6th person to ring over catton :good: and that she dosen't no what there playing at :yp: