Me first Goose

George1990

Nipped up to see a mate from uni for a spot of shooting, and I whacked my first goose. More Eygiptians than anything but there you go.

It's a Canada model, which was unlucky enough to fly right over me while we waited along a tree-line. Rather chuffed I was :yes: Their neighbour also bagged their first Mallard

post-13250-1253488862.jpg

Edited by George1990

Nipped up to see a mate from uni for a spot of shooting, and I whacked my first goose. More Eygiptians than anything but there you go.

It's a Canada model, which was unlucky enough to fly right over me while we waited along a tree-line. Rather chuffed I was :good: Their neighbour also bagged their first Mallard

post-13250-1253488862.jpg

well done but what sort of goose is it ?

Canada

realy !, perhgaps you need to go on a bird recognistion course

unless it is a small one and your a giant , may be wrong

question for the forum , are there two sub species of canada in england ? , or is the guy a giant , if so , sorry sir

Edited by JRS

I am 6 foot 3 if it's any help.

was the bird a this years young ? it seems very small (it should be good eating) i am not trying to deflate you but that bird does look to be very small ,any chance of head pics please sir

Edited by JRS

was quite a small one. sorry head has been removed! The only other geese are Brent, Eygyptian, Greylag, Bean, White-Fronted and Pink-Footed. And that aint any of them!

Back me up FM! :good:

hey no need to call for back up sir, i am envious if you have small canada's because ours are the size of jumbo jets and tuff as old boots

was quite a small one. sorry head has been removed! The only other geese are Brent, Eygyptian, Greylag, Bean, White-Fronted and Pink-Footed. And that aint any of them!

Back me up FM! :good:

you forgot the Barnacle Goose, looks like a small Canada and is protected :good: