Window Wipers

Boromir

Its 100 % the relay, they are ****, I change loads every year.................army VM, and yes the same **** that built into our army Landrovers is whats on yours................go buy a decent Jap 4X4 then your problems will simply vanish!!

then wheres the fun in that :D the landy give you something to do on a cold wet sunday afternoon :hmm:

Now what a mini has I do not know, but a Landrover has an abortion of a wiper mechanism that is the devils own vomit to replace.There is no replaceanble part on the motor, and the relays are clearly made in downtown Uzbekistan and last 2 wet weeks and a dusty day.......................complete carp!!

Get the relay changed and I am sure your problems will go away, that said if you need a quick fix/are to skint to replace it you can ****** about with the wiring to the relay which then gives you intermittent, but no self park..............

BUY A JAP WAGON!!

: hi all

ive had the same problem for a while so i bought that "park switch "thing that fits on the wiper motor but never fitted it as i think all the dash needs to come out,but if its the relay which one and where is it :good: any help would be appreciated

cheers terry b. ps if anyone could pm me with any info thanks

Edited by terry b