Horseflies

apbuild

Anyone else ever been bitten by a horsefly and had a bad reaction?

I set up the clay shoot as usual this morning and got bitten on the back of the hand. It has since come up like a balloon!

Seeing as I have downed a few tinny's at our BBQ, I cannot take any anti-hystimine tablets to combat the reaction.

Just what is the purpose of these horrible little *******. Still, must have swatted about ten or so this morning.

Anyone else suffered as a result of these little pests?

Rob.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Damn Horse Flies.......the most evil insect i've come accross.

Ive been bitten more time than I care to remember. Each time i,ve been bitten I get a Tennis ball sized inflamation which is extremely painful. This is followed by a very nasty bruise and then a scar about 1/4inch in size which takes some weeks to heel over.

They are truly the devils work.

Regards,

Axe.

Anyone else ever been bitten by a horsefly and had a bad reaction?

Anyone else suffered as a result of these little pests?

Rob.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Over the years in Canada, I have found to "swat" a horse fly is wrong as this tends to inject into your flesh some of the **** in the fly. Try brushing the fly off the bite and then kill it away from the area, it works for me. <_<<_<

Best regards,

Feather

Apart from that they dont sting or anything.

Naw but they bite though, and I know grown men who have had to go to bed ill from severe midge bites!!

HORSEFLIES :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<<_<:lol::lol:

I thought the men of Scotland were supposed to be hard nuts, but then again Elephants are scared of Mice :lol::lol: B) B)

I was once bitten by a trouser fly. Blue with elasticated bottoms. I was 11 and luckily my father chased it off. Horse flys sand flys amd midgies do not even compare. Not a jot, not even close. 4inch bruise, i should be so lucky, I was only 11

Jim