Dear Santa....

zorba_the_greek

I believe that Flashman has one of them on order, although he's chosen his to be painted in gold, with colour-coded wheels (to match the electric gates at Flashman Towers). He told me he's opted to have a walnut burr-finished cabinet for his electric cattle prod fitted in the boot, and little gold-plated hooks for his shiny Barbour jackets.

In all seriousness, Overfinch's current work is deeply naff. Discreetly-packaged performance was the design brief for 1990s Overfinch Range Rovers, and the brand has slowly degraded into something where subtlety is an alien concept. Bringing back the supercharged V8 Defender 90 will earn Overfinch some credibility!

Edited by Baldrick

It might just be me, but that thing looks absolutely hideous. I'd feel embarrassed to own or be seen in one. I firmly believe 20 inch wheels shouldn't be seen on anything apart from unimogs.

I feel quite sad when good companies stick their names on tie ins. Saything that who knows, it may become like the vogue range rover. These days i think that overfinch seem to be taking their lead from gemballas take on the cayenne, only failing.

Edward, Kahn Cosworth RRs are utterly hideous (naffer still than Overfinch). They are gopping when seen in real life.

You keep your nouveau riche plebmobile, and I will stick with the Bowler Nemesis: http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/235...er_nemesis.html

haha word of the month :lol:

QT Wildcat (formerly bowler) over the nemesis :sneaky2:

Wildcat.jpg

A tough call, Edward, very tough. For knarly off-roading and competing in the Dakar, yes, it would have to be the QT Wildcat. But for commuting, harrassing Ford Focus drivers on the M11 and careering round the farm, a Nemesis would do me proud. Mechanically, the two vehicles are very different, each with their own merits.