Theoben Eliminator .22 HE *VERY RARE NOT ON FAC* *Mint*

Here's a very rare opportunity to purchase a Theoben Eliminator in .22 calibre that has been taken OFF FAC PROPERLY and therefore can be owned by any airgunner over the minimum age requirement.

It has the Evolution silencer fitted and a Tasco Silver Antler 3-9 x 50 scope mounted in dampa mounts. The gun is virtually mint, the scope is used but still extremely clean, and certainly not rough.

The Eliminator is currently running 11.8FT/LBs with H&N FT Trophy pellets. I will include a good quality carrycase as well. Any questions please feel free to ask.

This is a 100% GENUINE offer that will not be repeated. Several years ago now I sold a very similar gun which had also been taken off ticket in the same manner, the phone never stopped ringing it was crazy - several bidders got into a price war and it ended up fetching £660 !! Such is the rarity of these off FAC, so if you are interested don't delay !! I am not prepared to post the gun, but will make arrangements with a private courier on your behalf and at your expense. I am looking for £550 for the combo. Photos/viewing on request. Of course collection is welcome. Cash welcome, personal cheques to fully clear over 7 working days please.