Air Arms AS400 .177

Air Arms AS400

£650

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Cropped_as400 As400_lying_down Cropped_as400 As400_lying_down As400_kit_bolt_side

Description

I'm selling my whole airgunning package in one go, I really don't want the hassle of splitting the package so I'm offering it at a bargain price - complete with sheepskin gun slip.

AS400 in beautiful condition - very little use. Very accurate - Bunnies and Pigeons at 40 yards plus no problem. The standard Air Arms moderator is very efficient and quiet. There is one tiny ding in the wood which doesn't affect anything at all - anyone with woodworking skills could probably polish it out. The rest is A1.

The gun has been professionally fitted with adjustable bipod and field carrying sling.

The gun has a very high quality Hawke Panorama EV 4x-12x zoom 'scope with red / blue illuminated graticule. This scope is virtually new and I still have the box it came in. These cost around £130 - check it out here http://www.leisuredepot.co.uk/hk5166.html?gclid=CJCy5uTf6L8CFY_MtAodwyYAnw

On top of the scope is a LedRay 400 Tactical gunlight - complete with separate hard case, belt case, battery charger, batteries. This is an incredibly powerful torch - take it off and it fits easily in your pocket - with a 200 Metre reach easily further than you can shoot! - these cost £140 new! Check it out here http://www.sportingsupplies.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d152.html

There is also a spare Hawke Airmax 6x-18x Scope included.

No need for a divers bottle, there is an easy to use Stirrup pump which charges the gun fully in a matter of minutes. These are around £120 apiece.

So the whole package would cost around £1,000 to buy today - I'm offering the lot, in excellent condition for a knock down £650 for a quick sale I may be prepared to haggle but not much.. Preferably buyer collects, though I'll deliver within a reasonable distance of Nottingham / Derby

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.