Gun Watch

Baker & Son, F. P. Boxlock Ejector

£550

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Royston, Hertfordshire
Side by Side, -, -, 30" barrels
Img_0386 Img_0387 Img_0398

Description

I am giving up shooting so here for sale is my F.P Baker Boxlock Ejector, English made, dated around 1910-1915 (check the photos for the stamps which to the trained eye will tell you exactly - I'm not sure how to do this).

I had the stock extended by a good gunsmith with an orange rubber traditional extension piece, which I then had covered in leather by a master upholder.

It has 2 1/2" chambers.

The following photo album should tell you everything about stock length, length to trigger, barrel length and so on.

Copy and paste this link into your browser for more photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129972349@N03/sets/72157647374133723/

It comes with a leather motor case (modern), various brushes and rods etc and a 12g Tetra Gun cleaning kit. The metal thing in the photos is a contraption I had made to secure the motor case for flying on a plane. The motor case lock has no keys, so you put this around the case through the handle and padlock it. The metal is covered in traditional linoleum.

The stock has lovely wood. The barrels do not have any major pitting as far as I am aware. The condition of the gun is good, the ejectors time as they should. The barrels could do with reblueing at some point but I haven't bothered as Ive been happy with the overall look. The photos in the album show the condition of the action metal etc which is commensurate with the guns age.

I can't remember the chokes, I've not shot for a couple of years. I think its cylinder & 1/4.

Great driven game gun for not much money.

£550 delivered to your RFD. Payment by BACS only.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.