Weihrauch HW35E .22

Weihrauch HW35E

£240

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Break Barrel
Dscf5462 Dscf5471 Dscf5463

Description

Weirauch HW35E As new 18mths old. With 3-9 x 40 Nikko scope. Plus lined gunslip and cleaning rods lubes, Leather sling etc etc

This Weirauch HW35E was purchased 18 mths ago with the scope (receipts to prove) £310. It is not being used often enough - I am still on the box of pellets it came with!. Well looked after and I have just given it its first light lube inside the barrel. NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES. MINT CONDITION! Lovely wood and the action is beautifully engineered to close tolerances. This one has the longer barrel. (35E) No time to shoot anymore. A bargain for someone. The gun is very accurate and will probably get even better as it becomes fully run in.

I am including a Sheepskin padded heavy canvas Gun slip (£18) A quality leather gun sling. (Paid £12). An adjustable height Aluminium/rubber heel pad (£10) The original heel will be included. A airgun cleaning kit 22 & 177 and a couple of bottles of Abbey 30 & SM50 oil.

All the original paperwork is included Plus the original box and outer carton it came in.

First £240

Collection by appointment and cash payment only. NO POSTAGE on this item.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.