Remington 11-87 Premier 3 shot Semi Auto.

Remington 11-87 Premier 12g 3†Chamber Shotgun.

The only reason I am selling this gun is because I do a lot of Rabbit control and need more than 3 shots. I have recently purchased a Benelli M2 FAC 8-shot for this purpose. As much as I like my 11-87, I cannot justify having it sat in the cabinet doing nothing.

I have owned the gun for a few years. The gun was purchased new by a good friend of mine. He sold it to me when he decided to give up shooting. It saw very little use whilst he owned it.

The gun is in excellent condition. It does have a few very small marks on it but has never been knocked about or abused. I have cleaned it without fail after every single outing and I know the previous owner treated it the same way (I wouldn’t have bought it off him otherwise). The inside of the barrel is absolutely spotless and as good as the day it was made.

11-87003.jpg

11-87004.jpg

11-87005.jpg

11-87006.jpg

11-87007.jpg

I normally use 2 ¾†31 or 32 gram cartridges in it and it cycles beautifully. I have used it for clays a couple of times and did have the occasional jam up with 27 gram cartridges (2 in 100).

The gun still has all its original paperwork (which is even in the original Remington envelope with the serial number and gun details printed on it).

• Instruction Manual

• Authorised Gunsmiths Booklet

• Owners Record/Guarantee Card

• Firearms Safety Booklet

The gun is Right-Handed and is classed as a 26†barrel (but is nearer to 25â€).

It was imported into the UK as a 5 Shot, but converted to 3 Shot before being sold new.

The gun was supplied new with a choke key and 3 choke tubes-

• FULL

• MODIFIED (between ½ and ¾ )

• IMPROVED CYLINDER (between ¼ and ½ )

These are all included in the sale.

I am also including an additional 2 choke tubes-

• Skeet (Genuine Remington)

• EXTRA SUPER FULL. This is a LOHMAN “LONGSHOT†Extended Turkey Choke. It adds approx 1 ½†to the barrel. I purchased this new when I was in the States a couple of years ago. It has been used once to check the pattern on a pattern plate. It certainly tightens up the pattern! Comes with its original backing card/instructions. You never know when you will need a Wild Turkey choke!!!!!!!

11-87008.jpg

11-87009.jpg

The only problem I have ever had with this gun is that it when it I strip it down to clean it the piston seal “O†ring very occasionally gets trapped and splits. After purchasing a couple of replacements from my local Gunsmith at nearly £6 each I decided to do the sensible thing and get some replacements from the USA. I bought 12 and will be including 11 of them in the sale. These will keep you going for decades.

As you can see from the photos it is a lovely gun. I have been as honest as I can be about it. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

There are 10 used 11-87 Premiers currently for sale on Guntrader. The prices range from £455 to £750. Have a look at the photos on there to see what condition they are in compared to mine.

I am asking £575. Face–to-Face or will send to an RFD of your choice at your expense. I live between Swaffham and Downham Market in Norfolk. I am willing to meet half way up to a reasonable distance.

Also advertised elsewhere.