trousers light weight

dogmansteve

hi, i recently bought some british army light weights off ebay, bought a few pairs. when they came ,all were small waist sizes,look like about 28 to 30 waist, most look brand new ,they were descibed as grade 1 and a few grade 2s, . im off to car boot them when weather gets better, sold a few pairs at £6.00 , but most of my mates are fat *******, and i must be one of these fattys aswell cos iv only found a couple of pairs to fit me,they are plain green 2 front pockets button back pockets and most have one side pocket, zip fly, make good work trousers or shooting ferreting, i want £3.00 apair, i can post them at your cost, shouldnt think it will be more than a couple of pound on top have to find out, dont know how to put pics on but if i can get my daughter to get some pics i will and post them later, thanks for looking.

hi, i recently bought some british army light weights off ebay, bought a few pairs. when they came ,all were small waist sizes,look like about 28 to 30 waist, most look brand new ,they were descibed as grade 1 and a few grade 2s, . im off to car boot them when weather gets better, sold a few pairs at £6.00 , but most of my mates are fat *******, and i must be one of these fattys aswell cos iv only found a couple of pairs to fit me,they are plain green 2 front pockets button back pockets and most have one side pocket, zip fly, make good work trousers or shooting ferreting, i want £3.00 apair, i can post them at your cost, shouldnt think it will be more than a couple of pound on top have to find out, dont know how to put pics on but if i can get my daughter to get some pics i will and post them later, thanks for looking.

I'll take a pair thanks.

Let me know what total is with postage and do you take Paypal/

Cheers.

bought these job lot got a few pairs out for mates and family, all around 28 to 30 waist might find a few bigger ones in bottom of box,they were listed as grade 1 and grade 2 some are used most look new, some have names in but are all ok i will pick the best ones out then car boot the rest thanks for looking ,tried to load a pic said theres not enough room .