Land in the Gwent area required for shooting/ferriting

Hi all my name is Phill I am 36 years young :-) and looking for the oppertunity to gain some permission for shooting over land in the NP44 area of gwent or within a 40 mile radius of this area.

I currently have land in Monmouth/Pontypool and Bleanavon this is fantastic as the grounds cover tree lines and great rabbiting ground but i would love the oppertunity to get some rape/corn/wheat fields as well as i have all the decoying equipment but no land to use it on :oops:.

Also have a full SGC licence including 12g .410 and pcp silent rifle have access to ferreting equipment as well so pretty much all aspects can be covered from shooting pigeon over rape to ferreting golf courses.

£10,000,000 public and property insurance full BASC member very clean and tidy approach to shooting and total respect for the land owners land ( none of this climbing over fences lark)

If anyone could offer me any information or the chance to join them on a shoot for the day to meet the landowners then that would be great.

Drop me a PM through this site and i will get back to you asap

Many thanks in advance for your help

Phill

Edited by 12guage

• 3 years later...