Golden Lab

flexouk

With great sadness my wife and I are considering looking for a good new home for our much loved golden lab. We have a young baby and are finding looking after the baby and having a big powerful lab a bit too much. He is a fantastic dog but just too strong to be walked whilst my wife also has the baby in his buggy.

He also loves to swim and roll in mud and puddles so getting home and cleaning him whilst having the baby is proving to be just a bit much.

My wife is due to return to work full time soon and I just feel we won't then be able to cope with him and the baby. We don't want to neglect him so it would be best to find him a new home where he can get the attention that he deserves.

We are not willing to put him in a dogs home.

He is used to having at least an hours walk a day so we would like him to still be able to have this. We live out in the sticks so would want him to go to a home out in the country and not in a town.

He is in perfect health. As I say he is quite a big boy and very powerful. He is very friendly but also very protective of his home so makes a great guard dog.

We got him from a rescue home when he was 5 1/2 months and he turned 5 years old last July. He has good recall, knows sit and down but that's about it I'm afraid. He hasn't been worked but is a quick learner. He is great with children and other dogs.

He is a loyal dog and we will be very sad to see him go.

If you are intrested and willing to give him a good and loving home please contact me. Also, he had the snip about two years ago so now doesn't bother bitches.

post-18724-1265480364.jpg