Saf-T-plug for pumps and autos

banwellboy

post-20154-1269295725.gifSaf-T-plug for pumps and autos

Saf-T-Plug is simply the easiest way to insure your hunter’s safety. Starting with an unloaded gun, simply insert the Saf-T-Plug and you’ll be safe.

Saf-T-Plug was specifically developed to keep gun enthusiasts safe in all activities including hunting senerios, hunter and gun education courses, clay/trap shooting programs, and anywhere shotguns are used; and as we say, “ Safe At A Glance.” Saf-T-Plug can be seen in a gun at over 100 yards.

Saf-T-Plug was designed to fit just about every shotgun out there including 10, 12, 16, and 20 gauge - all Pump Action and Semi-Automatic Shotguns.

I have just ordered a dozen from USA tonight. dont know when they will be here but pm me if interested

£4.90 posted

Edited by banwellboy

post-20154-1269295725.gifSaf-T-plug for pumps and autos

Saf-T-Plug is simply the easiest way to insure your hunter’s safety. Starting with an unloaded gun, simply insert the Saf-T-Plug and you’ll be safe.

Saf-T-Plug was specifically developed to keep gun enthusiasts safe in all activities including hunting senerios, hunter and gun education courses, clay/trap shooting programs, and anywhere shotguns are used; and as we say, “ Safe At A Glance.” Saf-T-Plug can be seen in a gun at over 100 yards.

Saf-T-Plug was designed to fit just about every shotgun out there including 10, 12, 16, and 20 gauge - all Pump Action and Semi-Automatic Shotguns.

I have just ordered a dozen from USA tonight. dont know when they will be here but pm me if interested

Hi mate how much are they,many thanks.