PELLET PACKS FOR SALE!

Jazzyjay

PERFECT PELLETS

QUALITY SAMPLE SELECTION PACK

DOMED PELLET TYPE IN SCREW TOP TUBS

4.5MM .177 CALIBRE

Thank you for looking at my high quality pellet sample selection packs. These packs are like no other currently available on the market and have been produced by air gunners for air gunners who wish to find the perfect pellet type for their pistal or rifle, and shooting situation. It is a cost effective way of testing out different pellet types without the high cost of purchasing many different pellet types you may never use!

These trial packs come complete with 5 x 50 domed pellet types carefully chosen by experienced shooters, 10 x quality card targets 14 x 14 cm in size, and 1 x pellet weight and conversion chart. This chart shows the maximum pellet speed permitted in fps to keep your rifle within the legal limit of 12ft/lbs when using each pellet type at its respective weight in grains!

All of the pellet packs are factory sealed with each 50 pellets in their own screw top tub for complete protection during delivery and for ease of use in the field.

I do not send these pellets in bags or wrapped in tissue or cotton wool as i feel this may cause damage to pellets during delivery.

PELLETS AND TUBS

Each pellet type supplied in this pack are in their own individual clear tub with a diameter of 36mm.The screw top lids for each tub are dark green in colour to help with camoflauge and are clearly marked with their respective pellet type and calibre so at a glance you will be able to see how many pellets you have left and which type you are selecting for your shooting situation. While out hunting or just plinking at targets you will find that these tubs are very easy to carry around unlike larger packs, and multiple packs can be carried with ease. You will not contaminate or damage your pellets with fluff or anything else in your pocket or gun bag. Once you have selected your perfect pellets why not use the tubs over and over again by decanting your favourite pellets into them!

As an experienced shooter i feel that when trialing different pellet types anything less than a quantity of 50 pellets is not enough! Why not use 25 pellets from each pack for target practice and zeroing your pistal or rifle and then trial the other 25 in the field! You will be able to find out if your pellet choice suits your shooting situation by doing this!

PELLET TYPE AND QTY IN TUBS

Brand Type Weight in grains Qty

H&N Field Target Trophy 8.5 grains 50

RWS Superdome 8.3 grains 50

Air Arms Diabolo Field 8.44 grains 50

Crosman Premier 10.5 grains 50

BSA Elite 7.87 grains 50

TARGETS

Within this pack you will recieve 10 quality card targets 14x14cm in size. This will give you 2 targets per pellet type and will fit large heavy pellet traps.

PELLET WEIGHT AND CONVERSION CHART

Once you have chosen the pellet type that best suits your rifle you can use the pellet weight and conversions chart to find out the maximum pellet speed allowed in fps to keep your rifle within the legal UK limit of 12ft/lbs

These sample packs are for sale for £9.99 + £2.40 p+p and payment should be made through paypay

If you would like to purchase a pack please message me.

.22 DOMED SAMPLE PACKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!

Thank you for looking and happy shooting!

post-14402-1269338557.jpg