Have you got yours yet?

Woody

Guest Wildfowler

John can't have been just getting the lists out I already had mine. If you didn't have a list were you hoping for special priority! If not why did you ring knowing you did not have a list? The list was not out according to you (you did not get yours until the 19th) LOL

Wildfowler

Hi M8 do you think every one gets their mail on the same day, as I said I did not get my list till Saturday morning. if you care to read my post carefuly I said I rang John on Friday night to see if he had posted the list yet, thats when he told me about the local farmer. Dont acuse me of asking for "Special Proirity" until you have read my post correctly!

Guest Wildfowler
I rang John on Friday night to see if he had posted the list yet,

No mention of that in your posting.

Bit touchy on the subject are we, or no sense of humour? did you not see the LOL?

Wildfowler

Edited by Wildfowler

Guest Wildfowler
John can't have been just getting the lists out I already had mine. If you didn't have a list were you hoping for special priority! If not why did you ring knowing you did not have a list? The list was not out according to you (you did not get yours until the 19th) LOL

Wildfowler

There you are LOL at the end, no argument as you refer.....just fact...... not worth the hassle will just drop it!

Wildfowler

Edited by Wildfowler