Nitro Engine Remote Control Buggies

zeezeetop

For sale I have two nitro powered remote control buggies

http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/A3002T.htm < Info on the models.

Not really for children unless supervised, hitting speeds up to 40mph!

Included in the sale:

Car 1:

.18 engine, Futaba servos, 2 speed, extras fitted include green aerial tube, green fuel line, fuel filter, green exhaust deflector and custom fitted rotostart backplate (doubt you'll find another of this model fitted on this car, took alot of work!).

Car 2:

.15 engine, 2 speed, basic setup of the pro.

Other extras and spares , x3 glow starters and chargers, 2x glow plugs, spare fuel line, air filter, flywheel, clutch bell, clutch shoes and springs, about 8 or so servos, massive pack of servo horns, 3 controllers in total, 2x pistol grip and one standard, lots of crystals, both cars boxed with manuals, decal sheets, 3 shells in total.. one's a bit cracked, ones a brand new custom full black shell (not even drilled yet) and one's in good condition with no splits. fuel bottle, probably alot more spares I've forgotten to list but will update the post.

At the moment on the .18 car the diffs are slipping, it just needs 2 pinions.. I'll more than likely rebuild these before the sale but there's 2 cars in total (one I was using for spares so it's in a few pieces but is a runner.. I can put this together in no time). the .15 needs a crankcase gasket fitted aswell which is about £1 and easily available, just a case of taking out 4 bolts and putting them back in, then done and ready to run.

Still need to photo the .15 car but here's some of the .18 the .15 is the same but with a newer looking engine and lighter blue anodising.

ssa51008.jpg

ssa51001.jpg

ssa51006.jpg

Asking price is £170 ono posted (it's a heavy lot!) I'm also open to trades or part exchanges.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Advertised elsewhere!