Springer Pups

pro keeper

Hi all i have a litter of springer spaniels, these are from great stock the mother is sired from the great int ftch laganmill maestro and the father is by ftch Glancarw rhys i own both these dogs and they are great workers i have bred these for field trial and will be keeping 1/2 i am happy to let them go to working homes but not pets as they will be wasted liver and white boys and girls legally docked and chipped ready to go in 6 weeks, £400 Each deposit of £100 to hold a pup . pm me for more info

Hi all i have a litter of springer spaniels, these are from great stock the mother is sired from the great int ftch laganmill maestro and the father is by ftch Glancarw rhys i own both these dogs and they are great workers i have bred these for field trial and will be keeping 1/2 i am happy to let them go to working homes but not pets as they will be wasted liver and white boys and girls legally docked and chipped ready to go in 6 weeks, £400 Each deposit of £100 to hold a pup . pm me for more info

Can you put some pics on please