FOR SALE: US Optics ST-10 Scope

dakardave

US Optics ST-10 Scope

* Please note: The rings and FAL base mount / cover are NOT included - I am selling just the scope *

This is an awesome rifle scope built by US Optics.

The lenses on this scope are probably the clearest I have ever looked through - but if you are a US Optics fan, you won't need me to tell you that.

The scope is in absolutely -mint- condition, the lenses are perfect as is the outer shell of the scope. I am also including Butler Creek front and rear lense caps.

These scopes carry a lifetime warranty - the paperwork I received with the scope are all intact and will be supplied with the scope.

Specifications

Parallax Control: Fixed Mag. Power: 10x Objective 44mm Fixed Tube: 30mm Color: Matte Black Eyepiece Housing: Lo Profile Eyepiece Rapid Focus Reticle Mil-Dot Elevation 1/4 MOA Windage 1/4MOA **** Covers for both Elevation and Windage Adjusters

Scope is capable of target engagement out to 1000+ yards. The scope provides reliable adjustments and extreme durability - something renowned with US Optics products. Go anywhere on the web and read up on US Optics scopes and you will find these are amazing bits of kit with an extremely loyal following.

For medium-long range, it will fit well with most rifle platforms. The body parts of the scope are made with 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium and are then coated with a matte black type III hard anodizing - this scope is shockproof, waterproof and dust-proof. The ocular housing is machined from solid 6061 T-6 alloy (multi-coated). Range finding bars out to 1000 yards, with bullet drop compensator.

Scope rings and mount have been removed and there are absolutely no marks on the scope at all. An image of the area where the mount was attached is provided below (bottom image of the two) - look next to the "turrets" and you will see there are no marks.

This scope is in absolutely mint condition.

Thanks for looking.

Price: £750 inc. postage