yukon gen2+ scope

trxnav

i am selling my yukon gen2+ 3x50 sentinal nightvision riflescope it is as new complete with carry bag and remote switch reason for sale have upgraded to a gen 3 no mount marks on rail lens cap still attached detection range i would say is roughly up to 400 yards with built on ir as a seperte rail on side so you can add things to it ie a lamp with ir filter not as heavy as some other scopes out there and quite compact so does not affect the handling of the rifle to much if at all. I am looking for £1000 or make me a sensible offer this is being advertised in other places.

cheers trxnav

i am selling my yukon gen2+ 3x50 sentinal nightvision riflescope it is as new complete with carry bag and remote switch reason for sale have upgraded to a gen 3 no mount marks on rail lens cap still attached detection range i would say is roughly up to 400 yards with built on ir as a seperte rail on side so you can add things to it ie a lamp with ir filter not as heavy as some other scopes out there and quite compact so does not affect the handling of the rifle to much if at all. I am looking for £1000 or make me a sensible offer this is being advertised in other places.

cheers trxnav

photos please

it was my dads before i gained the use of it mate i think its aprox about 14-16 months old prob had no more than about 35 hours use in total it has been used on a .222 for foxing that distance is with no moon but on a bright star lit night we were not shooting out to that range but it is ahndy to spot that far.