Mitsubishi L200 Warrior Car Mats.

Norrie

Hiya, My wife bought these for me last summer for my birthday last year....they dont fit..I have a Shogun Challenger...so, after a couple of days in the car, they were removed.

Original Mitsubishi mats, must have cost her a fortune... :good:

All in good nick, tho the smaller front one has some foor wear..top left in first pic..and mat in 2nd pic with drain hole....its just the pile been flattened a tiny bit..it'll come back up with a brush...the pics dont do them justice at all....,too much glare etc... :lol:

I'm not sure what model Warrior they fit...all I know is they def dont fit a 1999/2000 plated Challenger... :lol:

carmats001.jpg

carmats003.jpg

carmats002.jpg

And the reverse of said mats..

carmats005.jpg

I honestly dont know what she paid for them...but what about £35 posted for the set..can be collected for £27.50..they are heavy and post is over £7.....I'd also do a swap for anything shooting related...decoys etc etc.. :lol:

First to reply on thread that they want them, gets them..payment any way you like...but I would want the charges on Paypal covered..which means cost plus 4%.....cheques to clear into my account before posting,,,this can sometimes take 5-7 days...

BTW, These are NOT advertised any place else...I'll leave them here over the weekend, then move them onto that "Bidding" site.. :lol:

Thanks guys.

Norrie

Edited by Norrie